Real Estate Services
LEGAL SERVICES / Real Estate Services
Legal Services for your Real Estate needs
With real estate contracts, leases, and deeds, it’s vital to know what you’re signing before you sign it. Whether you are leasing a home from a landlord, transferring real estate, or renting out your own property, you need an attorney to review and/or prepare documents involved in the transaction. The Law StoreTM lawyers and staff are skilled, experienced, and dedicated to providing efficient, effective and friendly service. You can walk into our store and get the help you need.
Low Cost Legal Advice
It has always been a good idea to have a lawyer review and/or prepare your real estate documents to ensure that your rights and interests are protected. Now there’s a low cost option at The Law Store with flat fees and upfront pricing. We are ready to assist, review, and/or prepare your lease, rental agreement, deed, or other document at a rate you can afford.
If you are interested in real estate services, you might also want to check out our affordable small business services. Stop in anytime and take advantage of our Free First AdviceTM offer at The Law Store.
The Law Store handles a variety of real estate matters. We can help you with:
- Drafting a residential lease for your rental property
- Reviewing the rental agreement for a property you are leasing
- Transferring the title of your property to a living trust
- Preparing a deed to transfer property to a business or family member
- Adding or removing a name on the title to your property
- Reviewing or drafting a purchase agreement if you are buying or selling a home
FREE FIRST ADVICETM
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Schedule an appointment and get Free First Advice about your legal problem. Our services are exceptionally affordable, and we are here to serve you with extended hours. Call now!