Are you seeking to gain citizenship? Here are 13 questions you should know if you want to ace the citizenship test.
1. What is the supreme law of the land?
2. What does the constitution do?
- Sets up the government
- Defines the government
- Protects basic rights of Americans
3. What are the two parts of the U.S. Congress?
The House of Representatives and the Senate
4. Who is in charge of the executive branch of government?
5. Name one responsibility that is only reserved for U.S. Citizens.
- Vote in a federal election
- Serve on a jury
6. When is the last day you can send in federal income tax forms?
7. Who was the first President of the United States?
8. How many justices are on the Supreme Court?
9. Who is the current vice-president of the United States?
Joseph (Joe) Biden
10. How long is the term of a U.S. Representative?
11. Who is the current Chief Justice of the Supreme Court?
12. Who is the current Speaker of the House of Representatives?
13. When was the Constitution written?